Search & Book Online

Check-In Date Duration


At times Enderley Gardens Resort will have permenant accommodation available. When available we offer a mimimum six month lease with possible options to renew. 


To apply for a rental that you have recently viewed click the below button: 


Current Tenants that require maintenance or repairs click the below button


RTA forms: 

Please read the terms of use before using RTA forms.

These forms have been specifically designed to provide clients with free and easy access to all forms used by the RTA.

All RTA forms are available in a fillable PDF. This means that all forms can be completed electronically with data saved for future use.

Adobe Reader is required to use RTA forms. It can be downloaded free from the Adobe website. The RTA recommends installing the current version of Adobe Reader.

Pocket guide for tenants - houses and units (Form 17a)

The Pocket guide for tenants - house and units (Form 17a) is for tenants who live in houses, flats, units, townhouses and houseboats. It includes information the tenant will need while renting and explains their rights and responsibilities under the law.

Notice of intention to leave (Form 13)

The tenant/s give the Notice of intention to leave (Form 13) to the lessor/agent when the tenant/s want to vacate the premises by a certain date. There may be a number of grounds (reasons) for giving the notice so please visit the RTA website for more information. 

Refund of rental bond (Form 4)

The Refund of rental bond (Form 4) is used to get your bond back from the RTA. This form should be completed (preferably in black ink) when the tenancy agreement has ended. Please provide your full name as shown on your identification. All relevant fields need to be completed to avoid processing delays. The tenant/resident should include their forwarding address on the form.

Bank account details form

Use this form to register your bank account details with the RTA if these have not already been provided on a Refund of rental bond (Form 4) which needs to be completed and submitted to the RTA to commence the refund process. Please note bond refund payments cannot be made to a credit card or loan account. When there are more than 2 tenants, complete a second form